At Amelie Diamonds, we are committed to providing our customers with fine, high-quality jewellery, each piece meticulously crafted and subjected to comprehensive quality control assessments. We strive to deliver stunning and responsibly sourced jewellery that our customers can cherish forever.
Protection under Local Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services are automatically protected under local consumer law. In case you encounter significant problems with our services, you have the right to:
- Terminate your service agreement with us, and
- Obtain a refund for the unused portion, or be compensated for its diminished value.
If you encounter a minor issue with our products, you can request a complimentary repair. In the event of a major failure with our products, you have the right to:
- Request a refund or replacement and
- Have the issue resolved within a reasonable timeframe.
- You are also eligible for compensation for any damages or losses arising from a problem with our products or services that could have been reasonably anticipated.
Exceptions to Warranty
Customer Warranty do not apply if:
- You received the product as requested but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase, or had no use for it;
- The product was misused in a manner that caused the problem;
- You were aware of any faults prior to purchasing the product;
- You requested a service be completed in a certain way against the advice of Amelie Diamonds or you were unclear about what you wanted.
Amelie Diamonds provides a complimentary Lifetime Warranty from the date of invoice against any production defects on all Gold and Platinum jewellery.
What Our Lifetime Warranty Covers
The following are examples of production defects that our Lifetime Warranty covers:
- Porosity, surface pores, blemishes in the metal;
- Irregular settings;
- Chips, scratches or nicks in stones present at the time of collection;
- Rhodium plating ‘splashes’ or stains on the metal.
How to Claim Your Lifetime Warranty
If you suspect your jewellery has a production issue, please follow the steps below:
- Reach out to us about the issue at our email address, and we will organise an assessment of your jewellery;
- If you are unable to visit our showroom, a nominal two-way postage fee will apply (within our country), or a two-way international courier fee (from outside our country).